Facial treatments are a wonderful means of addressing certain skin issues, including dry skin, aging, clogged pores, acne, and dull, rough-textured skin. Facials are both relaxing and therapeutic, and can help to de-stress at the same time as they clear and brighten the skin. Having regular facials can help keep skin youthful and refreshed, and facials are a great way to relax and pamper yourself for special occasions.
What is a Facial?
While facials come in many types, these treatments are all designed to rejuvenate the face through a variety of treatments. At North Dallas Dermatology Associates, our dermatologists provide numerous treatments in facial care for a wide variet of dermatological goals. These include:
- Chemical Peels – removes damaged layers to smooth the texture of the skin.
- Apollo RF – uses radio frequency to rejuvenate, reduce fat, tighten the skin, and contour.
- CoolSculpting – non-surgically freezes and destroys fat.
- Microdermabrasion – buffs away the surface layer of the skin with tiny rough grains to make way for a new and smoother layer of skin.
- Oxygeneo – combines microdermabrasion, deep facial rejuvenation, nutrient infusion, and skin oxygenation into one treatment.
- Ultherapy – non-invasively tightens and lifts loose skin through ultrasound energy.
- Photofractional Laser – uses IPL and non-ablative laser skin resurfacing for comprehensive skin treatment.
Whether you are looking for one or several of these treatments, our dermatologists can work with you to provide an effective facial treatment for your unique needs.
The masques that we use following our facials are custom-designed for rejuvenation or resurfacing. Which masque is used will depend on the individual patient and his or her skin concerns. The powerful IS Intensive Resurfacing Masque involves the use of various acids, antioxidants, vitamin B3, and retinol in order to rapidly and effectively resurface the skin. Skin resurfacing has a host of benefits, including smoothing wrinkles, softening skin texture, and brightening the complexion.
The IS Rejuvenating Masque, on the other hand, is a soothing, hydrating treatment formulated with various natural plant extracts and hyaluronic acid. This can be used in combination with other serums and cremes for the ultimate soothing and hydrating experience. The IS Rejuvenating Masque and the IS Intensive Resurfacing Masque can also be used together in what we call the IS Clinical Innovative Facial. Working together, these can powerfully rejuvenate and refresh the skin.
Schedule a Facial Consultation with North Dallas Dermatology Associates Today
If you want to have a facial done for a special occasion or if you want to start a regular regimen of skin care facials, don’t hesitate to contact North Dallas Dermatology Associates. Learn more about the facials we offer and chedule your consultation by calling (214) 761-8524 today.
Next, read about Micro-Needling.